The Program That Protects You Year Round
Whether you’re running a home or a business, nothing can get in the way of your routine faster than an unwanted pest problem. Whether rats, mice, bedbugs, ants, or cockroaches decide to come calling, these pests can cause serious health hazards to your family and employees. Oliver Exterminating knows how frustrating these infestations can be to live with, and since 1956 we’ve developed methods to deal with them as quickly and efficiently as possible. This guide will help to familiarize you with Pest 365, our preferred program for keeping you pest free every day of the year
WHAT IS PEST FREE 365?
Pest Free 365 is a subscription service that entitles you to unlimited visits by our technicians, protection against common pests, and much more. When you start your Pest Free 365 plan, we will work to help you to become and stay pest free regardless of whether or not you currently have an infestation. Our technicians will visit your site once a month to help you maintain your pest free status, and we will make unlimited service calls in the event that you do develop an infestation. Once a year we will even do a full termite inspection to make sure the integrity of your building stays strong.
This plan is the best way home and business owners can ensure that their site stays clean and infestation free yearlong, saving you money in the long-term. The best part is, no contract is required – You are free to cancel any time!
WHICH PESTS ARE COVERED UNDER PEST FREE 365?
An entire range of bothersome and dangerous pests are covered under Pest Free 365 – more than 40 in all! Here are a few of the pests that we can help to eliminate under this plan.
Bedbugs are an incredibly stubborn best to eliminate. Once they make their home in your mattress, carpet, and bedding, they can lay their eggs anywhere. Bedbugs are one of the most costly and difficult pests to remove, but we are proud to help our clients eliminate bedbug infestations under Pest Free 365, saving them valuable time, hassle, and money.
RATS AND MICE
These rodents can make their way into your home through the tiniest of cracks. Once they’re inside, they make their presence known by chewing through wires, furniture, and food stores. Pest Free 365 can help to eliminate an existing infestation, as well as help you to protect against future infestations.
Cockroaches are notoriously stubborn pests, and they love to make their home in kitchen spaces. It is believed that cockroaches can transmit a number of diseases to humans, including salmonella, making it more important than ever that cockroach infestations are addressed quickly.
BEES AND WASPS
These insects are a hazard to both employees and residents when they settle in. Their stings are incredibly painful, and cause severe allergic reaction in some people. Attempting to deal with a bee or wasp infestation yourself by trying to destroy their hives can be incredibly dangerous. Fortunately, the professionals at Oliver Exterminating have the experience to clear up these infestations quickly and safely.
WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN PEST 365?
ACCESS TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY TECHNICIANS
All of our technicians are fully trained, licensed, and certified. They have the experience necessary to help them identify infestations, and to prevent future infestations from happening. Their professionalism will make them an asset to your residence or business.
LIMITLESS SERVICE CALLS
Pest 365 places no limit on the number of times you can use our services. No matter how many times we need to come out to your site, we will do what it takes to help you stay pest free every day of the year.
MONTHLY FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS
Even if you are not currently experiencing an infestation, we will still come out to your site once a month to see how things are going. We will check to make sure there are no new signs of infestation, and make sure that no stone has been left unturned when it comes to preventing future infestations. We always schedule these appointments based on your schedule, not ours, so pest management never becomes an inconvenience for you.
YEARLY TERMITE INSPECTION
Termites are so destructive that one of their infestations can cost you thousands of dollars in repairs to your home or business. At Oliver Exterminating, we are so dedicated to preventing termite infestations that we include a yearly termite inspection in your Pest 365 subscription so that any infestation can be caught and managed quickly. We inspect your site from top to bottom and probe for any sign of these wood-destroying insects.
A HUMANE APPROACH
All of Oliver Exterminating’s services are conducted with attention to the environment. We have more technicians certified in integrated pest management and safe practices than any other exterminator in Puerto Rico. Whenever possible, we employ the least toxic strategies possible, ensuring that our policies are environmentally sound.
These strategies also extend to the children and pets of our clients. We make sure that all of our pest control solutions are safe for your entire family, including your pets. Finally, when dealing with pests we always take a humane and sensitive approach and have honed our methods carefully to this end.
WAYS BUSINESSES CAN BENEFIT FROM PEST FREE 365
• Food service establishments are subject to inspections and can lose their operating licenses if their pest management procedures aren’t strong enough. Pest 365 can take the stress out of passing inspections, allowing managers to work on running their business while we take care of pest management.
• According to research conducted by our parent company Rentokil1 , pest infestations cost businesses in The United States, The U.K., France, Italy, and Australia about 5.8 billion pounds in 2014, and revenues declined a further 11.8 billion pounds due to pest infestations. Some of the reasons for these high costs are lowered staff morale and contamination of products. Investing in pest prevention is an important way you can save your business money in the longrun, and avoid the stress that comes along with an infestation in the work place.
• 15% of non-food-related businesses lost revenue in 2014 due to a loss of customer trust1, demonstrating how a pest infestation has the potential to negatively impact all types of business.
• Pest infestations can do serious damage to your home and your property. Imagine the costs of needing to replace your bedroom furniture in the case of a bedbug infestation, repairing termite damage to your foundation, or rewiring your home due to mice chewing at the wires. Subscribing with Pest 365 is an important way you can ensure the longevity of your investment.
• Health hazards are a serious risk with any pest infestation. Bee and wasp stings can cause serious allergic reaction, rats and mice carry diseases, and fire ants are particularly hazardous to small children. An investment in pest control is an investment in your health and the health of your family.
• Think of it as a kind of insurance. Pest infestations can happen at any time, just like a car accident. You wouldn’t drive your car uninsured and risk your safety and your investment, so why own a home without a pest management plan in place?
We hope that this guide has been informative, and has introduced you to the many ways that Pest 365 can benefit your home and your business. With more than 60 years in the industry, we’ve developed the pest management solutions to help you keep your family and your employees safe and comfortable. Give us a call today at 787-764-2000 to learn more about the ways that Pest Free 365 can fit into your life.